Right now, my world is about starting and stopping. I’m getting hitched in a few days and I’m excited. And I’ll be honest: I feel distracted and uninterested in work stuff. I guess this shouldn’t come as a surprise to me, and yet it does. I like my work and my clients very much.
My attention, though, is pulled to the many details yet to be decided and to the many details and people to be attended to.
And I’ve needed to literally give myself permission to put work and clients on the back burner.
So, for the next few weeks as I get married and go on honeymoon, my posts will be a series of questions and reflections to help you identify areas of your life and work and business that might need a facelift, a clearing out, a decluttering, or a total renovation (physically, spiritually, emotionally, mentally, etc.).
Ready? Here’s your first list of questions to ponder:
- What’s nagging at you? How can address it today?
- What are you not allowing in your life? How are you keeping it out?
- What’s the one thing you sincerely want to stop doing forever?
- What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
- That thing you’d like to change about the world? How can you change that in yourself? [Note: I believe our reality is a reflection of our thoughts, and the people around us are a reflection of ourselves.]
P.S. Julie LaChance of RMS Solutions, Inc. will help you master Gmail and Google Apps. Join her Friday, May 9th, to learn how to effectively use these tools.
P.P. S. If you haven’t downloaded a copy of my Make Some Room Manifesto yet, now might be a good time to grab it for inspiration!